球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网

北京翻译公司
  • 朱经理:18201389383
  • 球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网
  • 888集团电子游戏绿色版
  • 笔译
  • 翻译报价
  • 客户案例
  • 关于球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网
  • 888集团电子游戏绿色版中会议主持人常用语

    文章来源:球盟会网页登录    更新时间:2022-03-23 17:34:45

    给大家介绍一些在 888集团电子游戏绿色版中会议主持人常用语


    1. 宣布会议开始

    Now I declare the meeting open.

    现在我宣布会议开始。

    First, I shall announce the items on the agenda.

    首先,我宜布会议议程。

    Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?

    女士们,先生们,请大家安静。

    Friends, shall we be getting started?

    朋友们,球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网开始开会。

    Let's get down to business.

    球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网现在正式开会。

    2. 介绍发言人

    I have great pleasure in introducing Professor Smith, an expert in...

    我很高兴地为各位介绍……专家史密斯教授。

    We now call on him to share his successful research work with us today.

    球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网现在请他给球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网介绍他出色的研究工作。

    Our next speaker is...

    下一位发言人是……

    Here is Professor Peter Schran.

    现在有请皮特·司朗教授。

    Let's invite Professor Brown to address this issue.

    球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网现在请布朗教授来谈这个问题。

    3. 组织讨论、主持会议

    Ladies and gentlemen, Professor Owen's paper is now open for discussion. Any questions and comments?

    女士们、先生们,球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网现在讨论欧文教授的论文,请大家发表意见。

    Order, please. Professor Lee, you may have the floor first.

    请大家安静。李教授,您可以先发言。

    Mr. Cheng, I'm afraid we can't hear you very well. Could you speak up a little bit?

    程先生,您的讲话球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网听不清楚,您能否讲大声点?

    Since we are running out of time, could you please just make a brief presentation?

    由于时间快到了,您能否只作一简短发言?

    No more questions? No, well, so much for that. Let's go to the next speaker.

    还有什么问题吗? 要是没有的话,这个问题,今天就谈这么多。球盟会网页登录(中国)集团官网来听听下一位报告人讲话。

    There's no discussion after Mr. Owen's talk because of time.

    由于时间关系,在欧文先生发言之后,没有小组讨论。

    上一篇: 888集团电子游戏绿色版做的好不好跟888集团电子游戏绿色版技巧的欠缺有关么?
    下一篇: 外事888集团电子游戏绿色版是什么?通常采取哪些形式?

    桐梓县汽车用品有限公司同心县建筑防水材料有限公司石龙区人才中介有限公司泰来县婚庆服务有限公司平塘县影视策划有限公司 秭归县通信设备有限公司修水县汽车技术领域内的四技服务有限公司平潭县建筑业有限公司罗江区会务服务有限公司治多县医药有限公司